Friday, March 20, 2015

Just ONE word...EPIC


Pictures say a thousand words right? Well, here are a few thousand words about the last few weeks...

Saying good-bye to great friends (didn't get selfie's with everyone but here are a few)

  

Left the Sunshine State....

 and then....
while we changed our route to miss a snow storm in Chattanooga and avoid the Smokey mountains, we had this experience on I-65 in Alabama....

 
....For 3 1/2 hours...
While it got dark....

Until, by the grace of God, we skated to a warm, safe hotel


The next day around 5 pm this is how we arrived to our new home....
my husband and three other frozen chosen unloaded our truck that night in below freezing temps....

Next several days looked like this......notice my kitchen window glacier...nice touch...
 


I know MMAAAAAANY of you girls here in KY were experiencing this same snow storm with me...and you too, know it was epic...seriously.

But we had plenty of good help and sometimes we were serious and sometimes we were having fun.....

  
(this is my nephew--he's 5)

And we had LOTS of cuteness to lighten the mood

 
(this is my niece~ Miss Priss)

We're unpacking and things are getting more settled every day...

 

We're grateful for this opportunity and I look forward to spreading Pink Sparkle Dust where ever I go!!!!

Now....time to get to "work"! 
We've got a CADDY to earn and lives to change!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment